Australian Mining Product and Services, offer, game-changing innovation through our ability to evaluate mineral ore extraction and ore beneficiation bottlenecks and then use the knowledge of a network of experienced manufacturers, engineers and other mine maintenance planners and superintendents to then make those ideas, into a product that will eventually alter the very process flow of the operation.
Our end users are the source for improvement and are not just valued as a rich income stream. They are a credible source of information and future direction to improve plant and machinery up time and product reliability. This is achieved by listening and observing their repetitive operations to identify areas to improve.
We have an agreement with Eurogomma of Italy, ( www.eurogomma.com ) as their distributor and representative of Australia.
In addition, we have 6 major highly specialized overseas manufacturers whose innovative manufacturing techniques, involving highly skilled operatives on purpose-built machinery deliver unique customized solutions. We possess the capabilities to use their innovative outcomes and convert them into a useful commercial application that sets us apart from our competitors. This leads to improving outcomes at mine sites via improvement of processes so that efficiency and productivity is increased. In some cases, such as Glencore MIM, this has led to an entirely new and improved product developed as a response to a problem. This has added value to existing products and services and has helped differentiate the business from competitors and increased the value of the outcome, to the market
We know that innovation is a creative process and we look to ideas from our manufacturing partners, end users, media reports, market research published by other organisations, universities and other sources of new technologies.
Quality is the benchmark setting. We supply to make a difference, lead to improve performance reliability, reduce cost and increase productivity, where possible.
Efficiency – ensures that we answer promptly and delivery the best-agreed option on time, always.
Cost Effectiveness is our priority and we are structured to reduce overheads
Our system is easily duplicated and can be measured to assist with our own improvement
Like our new ceramic lined hoses and ceramic lined valves, we source the best globally and work with our supply partners to redefine engineering outcomes to the benefit of our users
We are the NOW and we are the future of all resource extraction and process, supply chain innovations.
We are a one-stop design, manufacturing/sourcing, supply company
We offer on and off site-specific installer/application for most mining plant replacement and wear product.
- Offering of specific steel fabricated, material handling and mineral ore processing components with the supply and installation of service.
- Verification of site drawings
- Upgrading site drawings
- reverse engineering using scanners to reproduce drawings to go to manufacture
- Liner recommendation
- Site co-ordination services and project management
- Surface preparation and specialise in the application of a number of protective coatings and linings. We specialise in the supply of high-performance product formulations off superior protection from: corrosion, abrasion, chemicals and waterproofing.
Specialising in site-based projects we offer:
- Tank Linings – Structural Industrial Coatings –– Concrete Remediation
Intellectually we offer
- Structural Approvals and design drafting services Site surveying Product selections and cost and or product sourcing selected Product
– We have 35 years of experience in the following product and their applications as used in the mineral extraction, quarrying and ore beneficiation process
– Mining Products – mill liners and coordinate and organise qualified and competent personnel for their installation – in steel, rubber, composite;
– Screening media, material handling hoses, flexible joints, wear components, Ceramic liners were brought back to the offering of the engineering group,
The mining range offers a solution for every wear problem with design, manufacturing, installation and performance reliability engineering services by the team of experienced application engineers – that we have access to for your convenience
- Mill Liners – Steel; rubber as well as composite steel faced/capped liners, including installation
- Scrubber linings
- Fabrication of and screening media for trommels and Trunnions for grinding mills, scrubbers and the fabrication and supply of AG, SAG and Ball mill Pulp Discharge Systems
- Screening Media – Rubber, Polyurethane, Wire
- Wear liners – Resistant rubber moulded, Ceramic tiles and tiling, composite ceramic liners, Ni Cr4 liners; NM400 Liners; Dolomite; Bisalloy/ Hardox
- Cyclone and pump liners and equipment
- Ceramic lined hoses and valves
- Ceramic lined pipes
- Specialised castings
- Ceramic repair epoxy, Brush on repair ceramics and crusher backing
- Special Mining Hose and accessories
- Pipelining in rubber or ceramics
- Sheet rubber for Mining
- Rubber lining for projects
- Dust sealing, solutions and products
- Conveyor skirting, pulley lagging, conveyor impact beads and conveyor accessories
- Pulley Lagging and refurbishments