Australian Mining Product and Services – 100 % Australian Owned
We make things simple – it’s what we do
We will offer an alternative perspective on the use of any wear material or product linked to a particular application. This will allow you to measure reliability in terms of either, the wear life duration or cost per ton of material handled and allows the end-user to evaluate the proposal for cost-effectiveness and reliability and to aid actual continuous improvement.
Reaction bonded Silicon carbide( RbSic) Alumina ( Al2O3) 92-95 %, PTFE (Teflon) HDPE, UHMWPE, Polyurethane or rubber-lined pipes and fittings Fabrication and Lining
Magnetic Patch and liners https://youtu.be/QZ-jfwGvAKE
Material handling slurry hoses are all custom-designed to deliver a reliable cost-effective solution
One-source stop for fluid handling componentry design, manufacture and supply
Pipe repair clamps and couplings https://youtu.be/sH3nytsetzg –
Pipe repair clamps and couplings – compendium – http://online.anyflip.com/whnuy/kkse/
Pipe repair bandage https://youtu.be/0H04oN6sxpw
We manufacture and supply sites around Australia
We offer steel fabrication with rubber lining – inhouse hot or cold vulcanised or offsite cold applications, these services we can offer –
- On site as a direct service
- From Perth Hot vulcanised or Cold Bonding
- From Melbourne
- From Brisbane – Hot Vulcanised or cold bonding
Hoses – with internals either high wear and abrasion resistant rubber wall or Ceramic inner wear lining
- Rubber lining
- pipe repair bandage and with our leak seal as well as available with 10-minute cured epoxy
- magnetic wear patches and linings
- CN backed rubber liners with ceramic face with the rubber able to be tailored to suit a wide range of extreme temperatures and continuous high operational temperatures-32 +250 C capability
- high impact wear epoxy
- Valves – Gate – Ball -Pinch – Diaphragm – control etc –
- A wide range of repair clamps and couplings
- specialist anti vibration fasteners, expansion joints
We stock many line items such as – wear liners, pulley lagging, sheet rubber , wear epoxy.
We can offer, local Specialised, chemical and acid resistant wear lining material, that can be hot Vulcanized – at our works in Brisbane, as well as we offer Australian Made Material Handling slurry hoses, , screens , wear lining and pipe repair clamps.
Our unique pipe repair bandages and leak seal epoxy, and our wide range of magnetic wear patches are manufactures to our specifications and our Fluid handling product offer allows end users the ability to get supply from one source we also specialize in expansion joints and pipe couplings and using OUR special coupling
You can even couple two HDPE pipes together at 20 PN or get serious pipe faults arrested before they can cause an environmental disaster.
- Custom made imported or locally manufactured slurry hoses with wear rubber linings
- Customer specified heavy wear resistant ceramic lined bends and straight section hoses
- Pipe leak seal epoxy and pipe repair bandages capable of holding pressures to 5 Mpa
- Pipe grip clamps used as couplings or stainless-steel pipe repair clamps
- Ductile iron pipe leak arrests
- Ceramic lined valves
- RbSic = silicon carbide cast sections
- Pipe tapping saddles and machines
- Ceramic pipe tile sections
- Weir type diaphragm and pinch valves
- Fabricated pipe sections and joints with rubber, polyurethane or ceramic lined inner
- Pump liners in polyurethane or rubber
We also specialize in expansion joints, bellows and pipe couplings and using OUR special coupling you can even couple two HDPE pipes together at 20 PN or get serious pipe faults arrested before they can cause an environmental disaster.
We have made and supplied many various screen designs – you can view what we have supplied of the last few years here.
Easy access here to many videos with information on pipe clamps and couplings.
A VISUAL DEMONSTRATION of how pipe repair clamps can save the day
Ceramic hoses can be coiled for transport as well installation bends
Motors and Gear boxes Industrial power transmission equipment and gear boxes Australian Mining Product and Services – Gear Drives, gear couplings and Motors