Pipe Grip Clamps and Couplings
Pipe Repair Grip clamps and couplings
While leaking problems in the water, natural gas and oil pipelines are a costly and difficult process to repair, with the widespread use of Easy Repair Clamps, both public institutions and private sector companies have been saved from exposure to extremely high costs and the sustainability of infrastructure services has been increased.
We have assisted in numerous leakage problems and provided significant savings. Repair clamps are flexible clamps consisting of one or more sections of stainless-steel rubber-coated bands. They are used for fast, easy and permanent repair of worn, damaged or broken pipes. It has been developed by our talented experts to ensure smooth performance. We are proud to help solve many domestic and international problems with our services and products.
Various Functions Of Pipe Couplings:
Flexible pipe couplings and tapping saddles provide many different functions, allowing the ability to
- Change the size of a pipe
- Fix a broken or leaking pipe
- Terminate or extend a pipe run
Pipe couplings in Australia are used in a manner that is sensitive to their purpose.
For more information on Coupling, please contact us.
What are the basic features of a repair clamps?
A pipe repair coupling is suitable for metallic pipes and non-metallic pipes and requires nothing special on media inside the pipe, pipe thickness and end face.
Wide range of applications : use on most standard pipes as well as has excellent durability and keeps pressure bearing and leakage-proof of the pipes with axial displacement, angular deviation with an inconsistent external diameter at the same time.
Flexible and convenient operation: the product is light, compact in size and can be installed and dismantled quickly with simple tools.
Reliable material quality that guarantees safety: Dedicated structural design and good fireproofing material quality guarantee safety when it is installed in fire-prone and anti-explosion areas of a plant.
Pipe couplings are easy to install, saving both unnecessary and unscheduled plant shutdowns that curtail production .
Our pipe couplings allow pipes to be joined without the need for flanging, grooving, threading or welding
Installation is by simply butting two pipes together and connecting them with a pipe coupling – this save space and is secure
What are the benefits of repair clamps and pipe couplings ?
1. Universal use
• Compatible with any traditional jointing system
• Joins pipes of the same or dissimilar materials
• Quick and simple repairs of damaged pipes without service interruptions
• Stress-free, flexible pipe joint
• Compensates axial movement and angular deflection
• Pressure-resistant and leak-proof even with inaccurate pipe assembly
• Detachable and reusable
• no further maintenance
• fitted quickly
• simple technology
• good sealing
• grips tight
• Corrosion; temperature, hydrocarbons and chemical applications
• reliability in services
5. Space-saving – and safe
• Compact design allows for greater pipe tolerances in diameters and length
• Easy installation, no fire or explosion hazard during installation
• No cost for protective measures
• Absorbs vibration /oscillations