Rubber Sheeting for Lining Mills, tanks, launders, Pipes
Australian Mining Products and Services offer an extensive range of rubber lining sheets, with suitable adhesives to cover most applications.
Our range of rubber wear lining is individually customized to cover applications that may be subjected to one or more of the following attributes.
- High abrasion resistance
- Exposure to various chemicals
- High operation temperatures
Lining Rubber include
- Premium 38 Duro lining rubber (8 DURO, WEAR RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER, CN BONDING LAYER)
- Premium 38 Duro lining rubber (38 DURO, WEAR RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER, BUFFED BACK)
- 40 DURO, WEAR-RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER, CN BONDING LAYER
- 40 DURO, WEAR-RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER
- 60 DURO, IMPACT-RESISTANT, WEAR-RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER, CN BONDING LAYER
- 60 DURO, PREMIUM, WEAR-RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER
- MILL BACKING RUBBER (60 DURO, WEAR-RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER, BUFFEDBACK)
- CORROSION -ESISTANT, HEAT-RESISTANT, BROMOBUTYL RUBBER, CN BONDING LAYER
RUBER FOR SEALINGS
- NATURAL RUBBERS
Sheet rubber for any applications
- 50 DURO, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, HEAT-RESISTANT, BUTYL RUBBER
- 65 DURO, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, CSM RUBBER SHEET (CSM(HYPALON) RUBBER SHEET)
- EPDM RUBBERS
- 70 DURO, HEAT-RESISTANT CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, EPDM RUBBER
- HEAT-RESISTANT, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, NYLON-REINFORCED, EPDM RUBBER
- 70 DURO, HEAT-RESISTANT, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, PEROXIDE-CURED, EPDM RUBBER
- 70 DURO, POTABLE WATER APPROVED, EPDM RUBBER
- 60 DURO, FIRE-RESISTANT, LOW SMOKE, TOXIC, EPDM RUBBER
- Fire-resistant EPDM Rubber
- 60 Duro EPDM rubber sheet is designed to be low smoke and low toxic. It is independently tested and approved to EN 45545-2:2013 + A1:2015 for fire protection of railway vehicles.
- 70 DURO, HEAT-RESISTANT, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, EPDM RUBBER (GEO MEMBRANE)
- 45 DURO, HEAT-RESISTANT, CHEMICAL-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, EPDM RUBBER
- FRAS RUBBER (60 DURO, FIRE-RESISTANT, ANTI-STATIC, RUBBER)
- NATURAL RUBBER SHEETING
- 35 DURO, ABRASION-RESISTANT, NON-MARKING, NATURAL FUM RUBBER
- 40 DURO, HIGH-GRADE ABRASION-RESISTANT, IMPACT-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, HIGH-GRADE, NATURAL RUBBER
- 60 DURO, ABRASION-RESISTANT, IMPACT-RESISTANT, UV-RESISTANT, HIGH-GRADE, NATURAL RUBBER
- 60 DURO, HIGH –GRADE ABRASION AND IMPACT–RESISTANT, NATURAL RUBBER
- 60 DURO, NON-CONDUCTIVE, NON-MARKING, RED, NATURAL RUBBER
- BLACK-60 DURO, NATURAL RUBBER
- NATURAL RUBBER INSERTION SHEETING
- NEOPRENE RUBBER SHEETING
- NITRILE RUBBER SHEETING
- SILICONE RUBBER SHEETING
- VITON RUBBER SHEETING
If you are looking for quality rubber wear lining, then contact Australian Mining Products and Services today. We can help you with all your construction and mining needs. You can get in touch with us at 1300241620 or email us at email@example.com.
Rubber lining is used with various equipment in the mining and aggregates industries to lessen wear, stress, or corrosion. The wear-life of the equipment is tested when working in severely abrasive environments. Rubber lining equipment can operate for extended periods of time because it is protected because the rubber wear lining is cut-resistant, strong, and resilient.
Natural rubber and synthetic rubber are two forms of rubber that are frequently utilised as rubber lining materials. Natural rubber wear lining offers exceptional flexibility and wear resistance since it is manufactured from the latex of particular trees. Synthetic rubber lining is created from petroleum-based materials and offers excellent heat and chemical resistance.
A rubber wear lining is a durable, elastic, polymeric material that is used to coat the exterior or inside of containers that house fluids (e.g., tanks, pipes, and other vessels) to prevent corrosion. Rubbing wear lining is used to stop explosions, corrosion and contamination of substances.